Sunday, February 2, 2014

30 Things Series 19

If you could live anywhere where would it be and why?

I have three different places. Or general areas I suppose you would call them.

The first one is.....England!!!


 
Ever since I was little I have always wanted to live in England. It's just so gosh darn beautiful there! I love the mix of old and new architecture and the culture and the accents and everything!!
 
 
 
The second one is... Oregon!
 
 

Gorgeous. I love that Oregon is green. And on the coast. And far enough away from the west coast desert-y-ness.


The third one is...California!


  



I'm going to be completely honest here. I would like to live in California mostly because... Disneyland is there. I'm a kid at heart. But how can you beat Disneyland and the beach?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment