Saturday, February 1, 2014

30 Things Series 18

What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?

I've recently learned something about myself.
I've learned that it's not as hard for me to forgive somebody in a one instance sort of thing, but I find it more of a challenge to repeatedly forgive someone of the same thing over and over again. That is what's most difficult for me...it's not impossible! Just really hard. It's the little things in life that make a difference and the same goes for forgiving little things.
I've learned this about myself after I got married, because really, that's what marriage is (more or less). Being able to forgive over and over and over again, and sincerely forgive your spouse is SO important to having a happy and Celestial marriage.

So that's my challenge. Bless my husband's heart, he's so patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment