Saturday, January 25, 2014

30 Things Series 13

Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

1. I can be a little controlling sometimes. I tend to like things a certain way and if it doesn't get done that way then I get a little wound up. I don't vocalize my concerns a lot of the time though, I'm not sure if that is good or bad. The funny thing is that I am completely aware when I'm doing it, but I just can't seem to let it go! I'm working on it.

2. I can hold a grudge for an eternity. But I've gotten sooooooo much better, so I guess this is more of a little, tiny, baby weakness. I think marriage kind of kicks this kind of thing right out of you.

3. If something doesn't make sense to me, I get mad. It's so stupid! Like, if I'm having a conversation with someone and I don't get what they are saying, I just get so mad! Or if people contradict themselves when they are trying to get a point across... forget about it.
This doesn't really apply to school though...I don't understand myself sometimes.

4.  I don't usually go out of my way to help people. But it's not like I don't like helping people, I do, but I think I just get caught up in my own life to think about going out of my way to help people.
I think I'm just not satisfied with how much service I give so I believe it to be a weakness of mine.
I'm working on it!

5. I can be a perfectionist. And I think that sometimes stops me from even trying new things because I know I wouldn't be able to do it perfectly, but I guess we all have things we need to get over.


I feel like this post makes me look like a crazy person.
I'm not crazy, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment