Monday, January 27, 2014

30 Things Series 14

Describe 5 of your strengths.

I always feel so weird talking about myself like this. I feel like I'm showing off or something... but here we go anyway!

1. I'm empathetic. I've always been blessed to be able to feel other peoples' emotions and be able to vividly imagine being in someone else's shoes. This helps me to see the needs of others which gives me many opportunities to gain a lot of perspective and serve people around me.

2. I'm organized. I think I've already talked too much about organization on this here blog so I think I will leave it at that.

3. I'm open-minded. Or at least I believe myself to be :) I like to think things through and weigh the pros and cons of everything. I think that it is important to be fair about everything.

4. I love to laugh. I suppose some people might not consider this a strength but I do. I feel like if I try to be in a good mood rather than just stewing in negativity then the atmosphere I'm in is usually better.

5. I appreciate the little things in life. Noticing the small things helps me to be more grateful everyday.

I know what you all are thinking..." Man, Jenni is so awesome, she's such a good person!"

No comments:

Post a Comment