Tuesday, January 21, 2014

30 Things Series 11

List 10 pet peeves you have.

I'm not quite sure if I  have ten pet peeves. But I'll name as many as I have.

1. Loud chewing. Or when people "smack" when they eat. I can't stand it, I cringe just thinking about it. I used to have to leave the room if someone was chewing too loudly. But I'm proud to say that I can somewhat tune it out now.

2. Improper grammar. I'm not saying I'm perfect at it, but it bothers me so much when its clear that someone really doesn't know how to form a proper sentence or even spell correctly.

3. Dirty houses. Now, I can handle a disorganized house, I realize that not everyone is an organizational freak like me, but a dirty house is something that's harder for me to stomach.
No, I'm not going to judge you if your house is unclean, but... these kinds of houses make me sneeze. Or gag.

4. When plans change. I know this pet peeve is a little irrational because plans change all the time but I still hate it. I hate when I've prepared myself for something but then all of a sudden it changes and I have to adjust. It just bugs me. It puts me in a bad mood. My husband has to deal with this all the time because I usually take it out on him and its not usually his fault, poor guy.

5. When people kick my chair. Or whatever I'm sitting in. Drives me nuts.

I think those are the major ones. Where did the phrase "pet peeve" come from? The more I think about it, the weirder it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment