Friday, February 28, 2014

30 Things Series 30!

My last 30 Things Series post!!! I did it!
I usually never finish these kinds of things.
I get bored too quickly.
But gosh darnnit I was determined.
Yay for me.

List ten things you hope to be remembered for.

Here we go.
In no particular order.

1. My obsession with reading and books.
2. My desire to always make sure people feel comfortable around me.
3. My love of taking walks.
4. My obsession with popcorn.
5. My determination to have lots of music and laughter in my home.
6. My incredibly clever (and corny) jokes.
7. My testimony of the Savior.
8. My ability to be a good listener.
9. That I try very hard to be a good friend.
10. The Christ-like attributes I've tried very hard to acquire.

I'm done! Wow... what am I going to blog about now?

No comments:

Post a Comment