Tuesday, January 14, 2014

30 Things Series 7

What is your dream job and why?

Okay. I have two dream jobs. Don't make me choose!
I feel like I could do both at the same time. I think.

My first dream job is to be a published author. I've loved reading and writing for as long as I can remember. When I was a tiny little tyke (about 4 years old) I would steal my siblings' books to read, because I learned to read very young.
I would love to write a book one day. I've started writing a million books but none that I've been really passionate about yet. However, it is only a matter of time, I've got no worries about that.
Once I've written a book though, I'm not going to mope and cry if I don't get it published. I know that's a long shot. There's always self-publishing!

My other dream job is to be a professional organizer. Yes, it's true. Nothing makes me happier than taking a messy, cluttered room and turning it into a clean, tidy, and organized space. I feel giddy just thinking about it! I love the feeling that comes when you look around the room you've just cleaned and organized, everything is in its place and has a home.
If any of you need help organizing, pick me!

1 comment:

  1. Come to my house! We have a desk and a closet that I'm not sure what to do with- but something needs to be done! :p If I could get Matt on board with the whole, 'a place for everything and everything in its place' thing I think we'd be halfway there! ;) And I think it'd be so fun to even just have a self published book! When it happens I want to buy a copy!

    ReplyDelete