Thursday, February 6, 2014

30 Things Series 22

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

I have no idea. It seems like my life is more focused on the here and now. I think the only "future thinking" I do is making doctor appointments for the next week!
But with that being said, Josh and I do have an idea of where we would like to be.

In 5 years...We would like for Josh to be completely done with school and hopefully be in a position at work where he can advance towards wherever the Lord wants him to go.
Maybe we'll have had another baby by then.

In 10 years...It would be awesome if in ten years I would have at least a few books written. I'm not going to say have at least a few books published because I am well aware of how difficult it is to get published.
Maybe we'll have had more kids by then too.

15 years...I'll be 37! Yikes. By then hopefully Josh and I will be happily raising our kids and enjoying teaching our kids to love the Lord. It would be nice for us to own our own house and have a spiffy mini van to haul our family around in.

I feel like I need to think about the future more haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment